- Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips
- Formulated with nourishing minerals
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color
- Finishes beautifully and naturally
- Use our White Fan Brush or Dome Brush to apply.
Rock the brush underneath the outer part of the cheekbone using one of our bronzers. Brush it up onto the cheekbone.
Apply a brighter color to the apple of the cheek and brush outwards and down, away from the top of the cheekbone.
Blend the two colors together using the brush you used to apply your base.
The perfect blush for you is the color of your cheek when flushed.
To narrow a face, bring the color into the middle of the face, but no farther forward than the middle of the iris.
Two colors create a subtle, sophisticated look.
To widen a face, keep blush towards the outside of the face.
Harmonize blush and lip color. It gives a natural, pulled-together look